Sunday 4 December 2011

Meet Uncle Hussain feat Hazama -- "POKOK"




This song...
A good song with meaningful lyrics..

"Tersesat malu bertanya
Tak tahu tak tahu kemana
Terlalu banyak alasannya
Ku terdiam"


Peoples...
Always stubborn...
We don't want to ask..
We don't want to take the first step...
We always shy to approach others...
Even we in trouble...
We lost...
We afraid...
We still stunned there..
Until the end...
We get nothing...
We lost everything...






"Terlalu mahu dan mahu
Terlupa apa yang perlu
Terlalu banyak alasannya
Duk terdiam"



Peoples...
Always greed...
We chasing...
Keep chasing...
Until we forget...
What we want to be...
We lost again....
We afraid again...
We lost everything again....





These SITUATION..
We can see it in our UNI life...
We study...
But when we do not understand,
We don't want to ask...
We don't want to loss...
Coz when we asked others, we seems just like a fool....
Then lastly we still don't know anything...
Study...
Is for gain of knowledge...
As we studying...
We forget it...
We start to chase for the grades, ranks...
Lastly...
We don't know everything...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I had
    to ask. Does running a well-established website such
    as yours take a lot of work? I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and
    views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.

    Appreciate it!

    my blog visit the next site

    ReplyDelete